Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 97

Thread: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    Fisher probably wouldn't set my camera off, it takes about a 50-60 pound creature for my cameras... And I'm not saying other people haven't got pictures of fishers, cause if they had, they wouldn't be so excited that they run and show everybody....but a lion, man, remember how this thread started???? people tryin to hurry and tell someone that so and so hit a lion on high knob...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  2. #32
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    Yeah. That lion in the picture is a monster. I would hate to see what it done to the car who hit it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #33
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    I guess next you are gonna tell me this isn't me in the pic with my grandpa with a fish he caught out of Bark Camp.

    perrybass


    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    Yes, I am...HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

    And being the Conspirecy theorist I am...

    Since that is the World record largemouth....

    Check out the very strange, very round knot in the "abdomen" of the fish.....
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #35
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    So what, it swallowed a mussel whole I swear! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    Fisher's are in this area. I caught a few baby ones on guest river. Never did see the mother and that is probably a good thing.

    Big Cats, never seen one here in my life. I know others who said they have seen them. I do believe that one my pass through every so often, just not as often as many make out to see.

    I have even had someone swear that a relative of theirs saw a huge hairy creature walking upright on high knob.
    crack is whack

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    Well I live in Lee County and know several coon hunters here and haven't ever heard anyone say for sure they ran a big cat. However, a guy I've been hunting with before said he was hunting a few years ago in a remote area of Western Lee County, and his dog was tracking on the side of the ridge and it got quiet and all of a sudden limbs start breaking near the area where his dog was. Well he made his way back to his truck, and by the time he got there his dog had already loaded itself back up in the bed. Now I'm not saying it was a mountain lion, but it had to be something pretty big.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  8. #38
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    I got ago with 88 on this. I dont believe any are in the area. You would think someone would find a half eatin carcass or something everynow and then.
    GO VOLS

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Chubzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2006
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    I am very skeptical also of the mountain lion, But I will say I have seen a picture taken from a trail camera on the KY side of Black Mountain that did have a picture of a mountain lion on it, no lie. I know the man, and he would'nt lie about it. If they are here, someone stocked them.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mountain Lion killed in BSG?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chubzfan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am very skeptical also of the mountain lion, But I will say I have seen a picture taken from a trail camera on the KY side of Black Mountain that did have a picture of a mountain lion on it, no lie. I know the man, and he would'nt lie about it. If they are here, someone stocked them. </div></div>

    No mountain lions in this area. Try to prove that wrong and it wont happen. Better luck finding The Swift Silver Mine.
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •